Name: Dollify

Package-name: com.davexp.dollify

Publisher: Dave Xp

Category: Entertainment

Mod-features: Unlocked Premium

Version: 1.4.0

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 4.4W (KITKAT_WATCH)

Dollify Mod apk latest version free download Dollify Mod apk latest version free download Dollify Mod apk latest version free download Dollify Mod apk latest version free download Dollify Mod apk latest version free download

General information

Hi peeps! I'm @dave.xp and I can't wait for you to make your own portraits!Me and the developer team have carefully crafted this app so you can make the cutest looking avatars on the internet!It's very easy to use and you'll get the most beautiful results by just picking your favourite items out of 14 different categories.With many different items to choose from and their color variations, you can make thousands of unique combinations and I can't wait to see yours!Tag your portraits with the hashtag #dollifyapp and I'll be featuring some of them every week on my Instagram account!CheersDave XP

In the app Dollify, create many figures that you choose, based on your specifications.

Dollify comes with more than 20 eye styles. Additional styles are available through the app's downloadable APK. This makes it easy for anyone to use the program in their native language no matter where they live or where they grew up. The premium version allows users to create unlimited Avatars, use fashion and hi-tech items, write unlimited characters and choose the gender of their character. As Dollify has only recently been released, it has already received positive feedback and over 10 million downloads. It contains options for painting hairstyle, outfit, accessories and more. There are also countless dummy or dolls that can be created based on preferences. One can change their avatars by using the cutest looking outfits that are available in the app.When creating an Avatar, users can choose from a wide range of hairstyles, outfits, accessories and more. The premium version of Dollify allows users to write unlimited characters. The more you add to your Dollify character, the more perfect their world becomes. This includes everything from their outfit, hairstyle, eyes, skin, lips, head, accessories and many more. There are also some outstanding features added by the MOD Premium version of the program. This includes adding extra features like the ability to change skin color and add freckles.