Name: Fall Dudes

Package-name: com.PepUpStudios.FallGuys3D

Publisher: Pepup Studios

Category: Arcade

Mod-features: [Mod money]

Version: 1.4.5

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 5.1 (LOLLIPOP_MR1)

Fall Dudes Mod apk latest version free download Fall Dudes Mod apk latest version free download Fall Dudes Mod apk latest version free download Fall Dudes Mod apk latest version free download Fall Dudes Mod apk latest version free download

General information

Play against 39 other opponents in this chaotic physics-based game in the quest to win and to be crowned the ultimate winner! Fall Dudes lets you compete in a series of insanely laughable and absurd challenges with the sole objective of making every level you play even more hilarious than your previous attempt.Breakthrough doors, run past obstacles or give someone a blast (Like Literally). You get to choose the kind of guy you want to be. So are you ready? Buckle up and Fall Dudes!Get to be a part of this journey by helping us with your Feedback and Suggestions. With more new modes and gameplay elements coming regularly, you get to shape the future of this game.

Costumes like the Ninja or cowboy westerner Batman can be obtained through the game.

Because of this game's Battle Royale mode, players may think that it lacks fun. This is because real fun lies ahead on the journey. Additionally, the controls are not complicated. In fact, that's interesting. I often encounter experienced players in the first round. I must pause the game and regain my bearings when this happens. Once I’m ready, I can unlock costumes like Ninja, Western Cowboy, and Batman. This app combines two different genres— board games and social games— to create a wholly unique experience. My favorite features are the many entertaining game modes and connecting with interesting people from around the world.