App Info

Name: I'm Ping Pong King :)

Package-name: com.orangenose.tablefull

Publisher: Orangenose Studio

Category: Sports

Mod-features: [Mod money]

Version: 2.8

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 4.1、4.1.11 (JELLY_BEAN)

I I I I

General information

"I'm Ping Pong King" is a very fun and exciting table tennis game. The goal of this game is to beat 16 rivals and win the crown; these funny stickmen can be world's best champion, your boss or super grandma. It's an easy finger-tapping game, simply tap right or left of the screen to control your stickman. Be careful not to miss any ball, or you'll fail this contest!HOW TO PLAY• Simply tap the screen to control the stickman.• Each rival has different Ping Pong skill, concentrate on the contest to win them!FEATURES• Simple control!• Clean minimalist graphics• Beautiful yellow background and funny stickman• Crazy Ping Pong King dance animation• Enhance your reaction & table tennis skills• Challenge 16 tricky rivals around the world!• Creative way to play Ping Pong• Train your self to be a table tennis masterCan you beat 16 rivals around the world and become the ultimate Ping Pong King?

In order to win the game of Ping Pong King, players need to beat the other opponent.

On this guy's mind is a desire to become a top-tier athlete. Let him realize this dream with my help through Ping Pong King. Its gameplay is simple: the table is divided into left and right halves. When the opponent hits the ball, it moves to the side of the screen. Touching one side of the screen causes the ball to be hit back. These peculiar movements typically result in comical antics. Be aware, though— this game may be a trap. The latest table tennis game by Orangenose Studio is titled I'm Ping Pong King. In this game, you must control the stickman playing table tennis and defeat other opponents. In order to win the game, you need to defeat 16 players. Each victory is assisted by the stickman's antics; defeating one player is enough to lose the game.