App Info

Name: J2ME Loader

Package-name: ru.playsoftware.j2meloader

Publisher: Play Software

Category: Entertainment

Mod-features: [Mod money]

Version: 1.7.7

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 4.0、4.0.1、4.0.2 (ICE_CREAM_SANDWICH)

J2ME Loader Mod apk latest version free download J2ME Loader Mod apk latest version free download J2ME Loader Mod apk latest version free download J2ME Loader Mod apk latest version free download J2ME Loader Mod apk latest version free download

General information

J2ME Loader is a J2ME (Java 2 Micro Edition) emulator for Android. It supports most 2D games and also 3D with some limitations (Mascot Capsule 3D games don't work).Emulator has a virtual keyboard, individual settings for each application, scaling support.J2ME Loader is an open source project, you can view source code at: https://github.com/nikita36078/J2ME-LoaderTranslations page: https://crowdin.com/project/j2me-loaderNote: In-app purchases are for donations only. If you like my app and want to support its development consider donating, I would really appreciate that.

This app incorporates a range of virtual keys from multiple phones.

The three-dot button in the upper right corner changes various settings to tailor to your specific device. Standard 3D games run smoothly on the device, although Mascot Capsule 3D games currently lack a solution for playing on Android phones. Because of this, older handsets typically display a resolution of 320×240 or 240×320. Emulator programs also include a number of additional features. These include J2ME Loader, which allows you to use keys on multiple phones through a virtual keypad. I recommend downloading this program to my phone; then, we can play together in the games we played as children. Because of this shift, physical QWERTY keyboards are no longer popular and commonly used. J2ME Loader is a very easy-to-use emulator with a minimal interface. I can almost guarantee that you won’t experience any problems when using this emulator.