Name: Knife Hit

Package-name: com.ketchapp.knifehit

Publisher: Ketchapp

Category: Arcade

Mod-features: Unlimited money

Version: 1.8.22

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 7.0 (N)

Knife Hit Mod apk latest version free download Knife Hit Mod apk latest version free download Knife Hit Mod apk latest version free download Knife Hit Mod apk latest version free download

General information

The ultimate knife challenge is here!Throw the knives into the logs to break them. Slash the apples and unlock new knives. Each 5th stage is defended by a boss - beat them to get exclusive knives!Be careful to not hit the knives or the spikes. Time your actions, target carefully and become the knife master!Can you beat all the bosses?

The effects of this game are nearly imperceptible.

The game features an infinite mode for additional play alongside a play-through option. Knife Hit MOD includes a Boss mode after every 4 games; the player's goal isn't to eliminate wood boards, but instead to collect a variety of accoutrements like a compass, cheese plate or cake. Knife Hit MOD's effects use 2D graphics, creating the illusion of throwing knives in the real world. They look awesome and are very difficult to achieve; however, they are completely harmless. Anyone can throw a knife without any practice or preparation. Knife Hit MOD limits a player's score to one point per knife hit. Each knife wound scores a point, and special Knife Hit stages pose greater difficulty than the regular ones. Playing this game, I become extremely self-conscious. Because I can't lose, I find it hard to advance in the game.