Name: My Dog Girlfriend : Dating Sim

Package-name: studio.genius.inu

Publisher: Genius Studio Japan Inc

Category: Adventure

Mod-features: Free purchase Premium

Version: 2.1.8

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 5.0 (LOLLIPOP)

My Dog Girlfriend : Dating Sim Mod apk latest version free download My Dog Girlfriend : Dating Sim Mod apk latest version free download My Dog Girlfriend : Dating Sim Mod apk latest version free download My Dog Girlfriend : Dating Sim Mod apk latest version free download My Dog Girlfriend : Dating Sim Mod apk latest version free download

General information

Find your perfect anime girlfriend in this unique bishoujo game from Genius Studio Japan!■Synopsis■You're about to start your new life as a cafe owner when a few suspicious boxes show up at your door. Inside you find two dog girls that have come back to find you after you'd left them to start a new life! In this world, pets are known to take on a human form as time goes by! You can't resist how adorable they are and decide to work together with them on making your cafe the best in town! An expert dog girl decides to join your team and just when you think things are going great, a shadow from your past comes back to haunt you… Will you be able to overcome the challenge and become the best cafe owner in town? Will one of the dog girls end up being your true love…? It's all up to you!■Characters■The Gentle Dog Girl - LillyLilly was one of your dogs when you were growing up, and now she's come back to you as a cute dog girl! Loyal and softspoken, Lilly will always be by your side to help you out!The Sassy Dog Girl - KatKat used to be one of your dogs along with Lilly and now she's a super-famous dog girl celebrity! She can be a little sassy at times, but her charisma will be key in helping you become the top cafe in town!The Bossy Dog Girl - MiaYou hired Mia (more like she hired herself…) to help out with the cafe, but she herself is quite a handful! She's a little pushy, but she has a heart of gold and will help your cafe succeed!

Lilly used to be one of your canine companions now transformed into a cuddly dog girl.

Look into the other titles the author has released like. During a long time apart, you can’t muster the courage to reject your love again because the cuteness has taken residence in your brain. Even though she’s a bit clumsy sometimes, her charm rivals that of a nuclear bomb; it will help you open up a top cafe in town.