Name: My Mini Mart

Package-name: com.KisekiGames.smart

Publisher: Supersonic Studios Ltd

Category: Action

Mod-features: Unlimited money

Version: 1.18.45

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 6.0 (M)

My Mini Mart Mod apk latest version free download My Mini Mart Mod apk latest version free download My Mini Mart Mod apk latest version free download My Mini Mart Mod apk latest version free download

General information

Embark on a relaxing yet challenging journey of running your own Mini Mart.Grow organic plants, tend to your animals, & sell produce to customers.Hire, build and expand your marts.Can you grow your Mini Mart to an empire?

Start a business chain in the game My Mini Mart as your original creation.

Because I Mini Mart MOD provides players with the ability to perform both old and new tasks, it encourages players to start their own business chain. This mod allows players to operate multiple business chains simultaneously. Additionally, the player can perform tasks such as building and running a business chain. Additional exposure for Minu Mart’s business chain can be gained by promoting the numerous charity businesses that exist under its umbrella. A publishing house established by Supersonic Studios have created a My Mini Mart MOD that has a casual and exciting feel to it. In this business, users can purchase organic fruits and other animal products. Additionally, this chain offers more opportunities for new businesses to develop thanks to its dynamic nature. The Google Play Store currently hosts many games that provide entertainment and diversion. Additionally, Google Play needs you to cash customers out in order to collect their payment. This is a very lucrative business thanks to your diligence in stocking shelves frequently. My Mini Mart MOD is a 3D game that you need to introduce as part of your duties.Additionally, this business needs new products with high potential to thrive. You’ll be able to manage all your animals and crops as you operate the counter, stock shelves, and plant vegetables in your game. Managing your store is a lot of fun and exciting; after that, you’ll need to take care of your animals and plant seeds for children. You’ll be the one in charge of running the store — which means tending to your animals and planting fruits for them.