Name: Rally Fury - Extreme Racing

Package-name: com.refuelgames.rally

Publisher: Refuel Games Pty Ltd

Category: Racing

Mod-features: Unlimited money

Version: 1.113

Price: FREE

Requires: Android 5.0 (LOLLIPOP)

Rally Fury - Extreme Racing Mod apk latest version free download Rally Fury - Extreme Racing Mod apk latest version free download Rally Fury - Extreme Racing Mod apk latest version free download Rally Fury - Extreme Racing Mod apk latest version free download

General information

Popular rally racing game - over 100 million downloads – single-player and multiplayer!The ultimate off-road rally racing game, featuring over 100 single-player events, realistic physics, stunning graphics and addictive gameplay.DRIFT around corners for speed or just for pure fun. Earn additional nitro boost as you drift!NITRO BOOST to reach extreme speeds. Leave your opponents in your dust!RACE ONLINE with players across the world.RACE YOUR FRIENDS in private lobbies.COMPETE IN 100+ SINGLE-PLAYER EVENTS at night and day, on dirt, asphalt, sand and snow.SINGLE PLAYER MODES: Race against challenging AI opponents, compete in challenge events such as cone attack, pursuit and skills test, set new personal bests in checkpoint mode, or explore free drive mode.REPLAY YOUR LAST RACE. Switch cameras, view your opponent's race, fast forward and slow-motion.CHOOSE YOUR VEHICLE from 8 high performance rally vehicles, each with different specs, and A, B and S class models.CUSTOMIZE your vehicle with cool custom paint, plates, decals, tires, rims, boost flame and under-glow lighting.UPGRADE your engine, engine, acceleration, handling, nitro boost and tyres.CHOOSE YOUR SETTINGS: Tilt or touch steering. Manual or automatic acceleration. Add Brake Assist and Steering Assist if desired. Customize the layout, sensitivity and opacity of your controls, and the opacity of your HUD. Choose your desired camera view.GAMEPAD SUPPORT for most popular gamepad controllers.ANDROID TV SUPPORT: Play on the big screen for the ultimate experience!CLOUD SAVE to save your progress and download it on another device.License Agreement: https://www.refuelgames.com/eula.html

This game features many new experiences with unique racing trackskept on track constantly.

Trust me, Rally Fury is the answer you’ve been looking for. It’s the game that lets you live out your racing fantasies by providing you with multiple modes and awesome features. In fact, Rally Fury has standard features that are just as cool as the special ones. As a result, it opens up events where you and your competitors can win the top spot. The game creators have added a number of attractive “deals” to the game. These include a variety of quality 3D racing games. The next step is to focus on the battle ahead; the real competition is against people from around the world. The game continuously adds new experiences with unique racing tracks. There is no better way to show off your skills and determination than competing against skilled competitors from all over the world. As a racer, I have to choose Rally Fury as my game of choice. This action also helps support my cause as an ethical person because similar games are available for everyone else. Additionally, racing games like Rally Fury require the use of a booster when competing against other racers. Doing this is key because it enhances my racing performance and improves my chances of finishing ahead of my opponents. Because of this, I need to employ the booster immediately after Nitro ends in order to beat my competition before Nitro time expires. People who play Rally Fury race across beautiful tracks set in different locations. They also use powerful cars that provide them with increased speed.